Monday, January 10, 2011

STOP THE PRESS: ELIN KLING FOR H&M





ELIN KLING FOR H&M! ELIN KLING FOR H&M! 
 I have a crazy crush on swedish style icon/fashion blogger Elin Kling, so when I found out about her collaboration with H&M and laid eyes on the images above I literally stopped short of breath. 
What's even more exciting is that this marks the first time a fashion blogger has done this type of collaboration with a fashion label... and Elin seems pretty pleased (as you would!) commenting: "To be the first one to make this kind of collaboration with H&M feels incredibly flattering and fun. It has been very inspiring to be able to work so closely with the design team at H&M, and I'm incredibly happy with the results". 
From what we can see from the above campaign images, these minimalistic yet modern pieces are absolutely lust-worthy and are completely reflective of Elin's smokin' style. 
The total collection consists of 11 pieces and will hit swedish stores (exclusively) on Feb 3rd. 
Unfortunately the whole only-selling-in-Sweden aspect creates a pretty huge problemo for peeps south of the globe (i.e. me). I really can't hide my devastation to the fact that I won't be able to get my hot little hands on this collection unless I jump on a jet to the land of the swedes. 
But for that phenomenal printed dress - I just might. 

Source: elinkling.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment